Copyright Infringement Notification
We respect the intellectual property of others and the provisions of the DMCA. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through our website, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your Notification to the attention of:
SACRDR.ORG Copyright Agent
9186 Saddle Ridge Way
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
PHONE: +1 916 225 5695 (Nick Rosenthal)
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Don’t make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
Please note that we are very reasonable and will very likely find a solution that you are happy with, without the need for legal recourse. We highly respect your intellectual property.
Please feel free to provide any feedback or contact us in the event of any questions regarding our compliance with the DMCA.